Fast, precise and reliable, the large-format ColorPainter E-64s meets growing demand for high quality and productivity in the outdoor signage and indoor graphics markets. Dynamic Dot Printing (DDP) controls and the Smart Pass 4 (SP4) dot control algorithm enable high-density printing and superior image quality while an advanced media take-up unit makes it easier to print heavier banners.
High quality images – Smart dot control algorithm creates rich, bold, glossy colours for superior indoor and outdoor applications
The ColorPainter E-64s features Dynamic Dot Printing (DDP) technology together with Smart Pass 4 (SP4) technology, delivering consistently rich, bold, glossy colours with fine details throughout. An in-built production unit provides added flexibility for professional users.
- Dynamic Dot Printing (DDP) technology optimises dot size and density for consistently high quality even at high speeds
- Smart Pass 4 (SP4) technology dot control algorithm control delivers superior image quality for skin tones, grey shadows and smooth gradients in pastel shades
- Industrial high-frequency greyscale print heads deliver precise constant drop control
- Newly-developed SX ink designed for high quality print results
- Poster prints on white or photo paper with a photo-realistic glossy print and full, bright colour gamut
- The colour density will be stable and constant from high quality up to top speed print mode
Fast results – High speed device for productive graphics printing with high density photo-realistic print
Developed specifically to address growing demand for high quality and productivity in the outdoor signage and indoor graphics industries, the ColorPainter E-64s delivers fast, precise, quality printing at speeds of up to 22.9m²/h.
- Industrial high frequency greyscale print heads deliver reliable high speed printing
- Top print speeds on banners of up to 22.9 m²/h with high quality results
- Low odour eco-solvent SX ink enables high speed printing and outstanding images
- Vehicle wrapping capability with perfect stretch behaviour on any kind of vinyl. Ideal for 3D wrapping on difficult grounds on cars, large vehicles and trains
Versatile technology – High quality indoor and long life outdoor applications with optional outdoor warranty extension up to 7 years. Nordic Ecolabel approved and GREENGUARD Gold Certified
The ColorPainter E-64s prints continuously from roll to roll and has an easy feeding function, making it ideal for printing a wide range of indoor and outdoor signs, banners and wraps. An active ionizer eliminates electrostatic during printing while the media lifter (jack-up function) assists with the easy loading and unloading of heavy media up to 50kg.
- Smart Pass 4 (SP4) technology dot control algorithm eliminates banding without any loss of quality even at maximum print speeds
- ECO SX ink is GREENGUARD Gold Certified and Nordic Ecolabel approved
- Media lifter for easy loading and unloading at take-up and feeding side even with 64” banner
- High torque winder takes media to the end of the roll and enables roll-to-roll printing of a complete roll of different kinds of media at full width
- Backlit material with full bright colour and strong black contrast in high density highlights details in dark areas even after lightning up the media
- Reproduce deeply textured murals and oil paintings on canvas media with bright colours
- Print on a wide range of media including wallpaper, clear film, textiles, window graphics and other interior media. Ultra-high ink pigmentation creates colourful results with bright and opaque colour gradients
Easy and reliable – Mechanical nozzle guard protects print head, automatic media feed and bi-directional print alignment, printer communication via Twitter
Combining Smart Nozzle Mapping 3 (SNM3) advanced dot control algorithm with printer control software, automatic print adjustment and airflow system, the precise, reliable ColorPainter E-64s is easy to use, reliable and delivers excellent results.
- Printer calibrations including media feeding and bi-directional adjustment can be carried out automatically for easier printing
- Smart Nozzle Mapping 3 (SNM3) advanced automatic dot control algorithm hides missing dots when nozzle clogging occurs
- SNM3 is able to map up to 10 nozzles each color total up to 70 nozzles each printer without reducing speed or quality
- CP Manager printer control software provides printing status and delivers error and warning messages on the printer display, PC software or as a Tweet to mobile devices
- Air Flow System dries ink fast, in-built long heater accelerates drying and ensures safe winding at take-up unit in all print modes
- Printhead warranty is valid under the printer warranty without nozzle shot restriction