A great all-round performer, the robust, reliable 80-column MICROLINE 320 TURBO Plus dot matrix printer produces a wide range of high-speed data listing and multi-part forms applications. Engineered to work in demanding environments, including retail and production, this tough desktop printer provides fast throughput, flexible paper management and energy-saving technology to reduce running costs.
Reliable performance - Tough printers engineered to work in demanding environments
Proven in a wide range of retail and production settings, the robust MICROLINE 320 TURBO Plus dot matrix printer provides consistent, reliable performance with a high mean time between failures (MTBF) of 10,000 hours.
- High durability 9-pin print head
- High mean time between failures of 10,000 hours
- USB and Parallel interfaces with RS232 and Network options
- OKI Microline, IBM and Epson emulations
Efficient production - Prints up to five copies simultaneously
Featuring a durable 9-pin print head and fast print speeds of up to 435 characters per second (cps), the MICROLINE 320 TURBO Plus efficiently produces up to 5 copies simultaneously.
- Up to 435 characters per second (cps)
- Multi-part paper handling (original + 4 copies)
- Scalable fonts and barcode support
- Low-tear and auto-park help eliminate wastage
Essential tasks - High-speed data listing and multi-part forms applications
Ideal for printing receipts, invoices, picking lists, reports and spreadsheets, the MICROLINE 320 TURBO Plus dot matrix printer features top, bottom and rear paper input paths and built-in rear push tractor feed unit.
- Optional bottom push and top pull tractor units
- Roll Paper Stand option for economical production of passenger lists, call logs and data logs
- Easy-change 3 million character cartridge ribbon
Eco-friendly - Features OKI’s system on chip (SoC) energy-saving technology
OKI’s system on chip (SoC) power management technology reduces running costs and energy consumption.
- Eco-friendly technology, sleep mode consumes just 1.5W